- Arrangements can be easily made to supply ships with whatever quantities of fresh water required.
- Supply is usually done by means of special barges, for vessels berthing inside port, or at anchorage area
- As per ship’s standing position and circumstance.
- Notice must be given 24 hours prior supply time required so that pre-arrangements can be completed.
- Cost of water supplies differ from one port to another and according to the place vessel is anchored or inside the port and method of delivery ‘through shore connection or trucks).
Please feel free contact for detailed info about local procedures & regulation